Ph.D. studies at the Antiquity of Southeastern Europe Research Centre and the Faculty of History at Warsaw University
The Centre provides the opportunity for students to continue their research and prepare a PhD dissertation.
Limit: 6 per year, two with a scholarship
Faculties: Archaeology, history, art history, epigraphy, interdisciplinary studies (archaeometry, antique genetics, archaeological prospection)
Documents need to be provided between September 28th and October 2nd 2015.
They will be accepted at the Centre's office: ul. Krakowskie Przedmiescie 32, Palac Potockich, room 20 A between
The candidates will be informed as to the date of the exam. The results will be announced by October 20th online.
Required documents :
3. Supporting letter by a member of academic staff familiar with the applicants studies so far
5. 3 photographs
6. Certified copy of MA diploma
7. Documentation of finished classes prepared by the office of the given faculty/university
8. Information about knowledge in foreign languages
9. Summary of achievements and interests
10. Published papers
11. Research proposal
12. Copy of MA paper
Head of PhD studies
Prof. Wojciech Nowakowski